Jump to Main Content
- Costa dos Santos, Carlos Antonio, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Theoretical and applied climatology 2019 v.136 no.1-2 pp. 775-789
- autocorrelation; climate change; evaporation; evapotranspiration; farmers; greenhouse gas emissions; hydrometeorology; irrigated farming; irrigation requirement; models; normal distribution; rainfed farming; time series analysis; water resources; weather stations; Mexico
- ... Emission of greenhouse gases is being alleged to be causing climate change in different regions of the world. The objective of this study was to analyze the spatio-temporal trends of monthly evaporation at 52 weather stations in the state of Aguascalientes (Mexico) which have hydrometeorological records of long periods. The autocorrelation was eliminated with an auto-regressive model, and the tren ...
- Costa dos Santos, Carlos Antonio, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Theoretical and applied climatology 2017 v.127 no.3-4 pp. 741-751
- climate; desertification; dry environmental conditions; evapotranspiration; humans; kriging; land degradation; rain; rivers; thematic maps; time series analysis; watersheds
- ... The study aimed to evaluate the influence of the rainfall and aridity index variability on the process of land degradation (desertification) in order to establish the current degree of increase or decrease in dryness in the watershed of the upper Paraíba River. It included all or part of 18 municipalities, distributed in the western and eastern Cariri regions of Paraíba state. The monthly average ...