Jump to Main Content
- Craciunas, C., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2015 no.1100 pp. 155-159
- Brassica rapa; black currants; climate change; cold tolerance; cultivars; drought; genetic markers; microsatellite repeats; polyunsaturated fatty acids; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; rapid methods; screening; soybeans; Romania
- ... Several new black currant obtained by Station of Fruit Research from Cluj- Napoca as ‘Amurg’, ‘Tiben’, ‘Tisel’ and ‘Perla neagra’, described as tolerant to cold or drought conditions have been characterized by molecular markers. SSR markers developed with pchgm 12, pchgm 24, UDP98-406, UDP98-411 and BGT 23 primers were used for cultivar discrimination and several RAPD and SCAR markers associated w ...
- Craciunas, C., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2012 v.95S pp. S3
- Bacillariophyta; aquatic plants; business enterprises; cleaning; community structure; eutrophication; ions; mining; physicochemical properties; river water; rivers; tourism; water content; water pollution; Montana; Romania
- ... Our work was focused on physico-chemical and biological characteristics of Aries River, one of the largest rivers from Romania. Water samples were collected from 11 sites along Aries River course. We have measured de ¹⁸O and D isotopic composition of Aries River water in these locations and correlated these data with the isotopic composition of aquatic plants and with the pollution degree. Some io ...