Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Huashun, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Life sciences 2020 v.242 pp. 117208
- apoptosis; cardioprotective effect; caspase-3; electroacupuncture; fluorescent antibody technique; glutathione; heart; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; lactate dehydrogenase; mitogen-activated protein kinase; myeloperoxidase; nucleotidyltransferases; oxidation; oxidative stress; patients; signal transduction; staining; troponin I; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... AimAcupuncture, particularly electroacupuncture (EA), can improve the clinical outcomes of cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) patients; however, the mechanisms remain unclear. This study aimed to examine the effects of EA pre-treatment on myocardial injury after CPB and investigate its potential mechanisms.Male Sprague-Dawley rats were subjected to CPB and divided into Control (sham-operated), CPB, and ...
- Cui, Huashun, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Life sciences 2019 v.238 pp. 116962
- Western blotting; apoptosis; blood serum; caspase-8; electroacupuncture; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; histology; inflammasomes; interleukin-18; interleukin-1beta; laboratory animals; lungs; models; necrosis; neoplasms; protective effect; rats; signal transduction; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Electroacupuncture (EAc) has a pulmonary protective effect during cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB), but its molecular mechanisms including inflammasome activation signaling pathways remains unclear.Male Sprague Dawley rats were divided into control, CPB + EAc and CPB groups. Lung injury model was developed by CPB treatment and EAc (2/100 Hz) was carried out before CPB in the CPB + EAc group. Lung tiss ...