Jump to Main Content
- Cundy, John, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Vaccine 2018 v.36 no.22 pp. 3180-3189
- Neisseria meningitidis; antigens; clinical trials; commercialization; manufacturing; meningitis; models; process monitoring; serotypes; therapeutics; vaccines; United States
- ... The phrase “Process is the Product” is often applied to biologics, including multicomponent vaccines composed of complex components that evade complete characterization. Vaccine production processes must be defined and locked early in the development cycle to ensure consistent quality of the vaccine throughout scale-up, clinical studies, and commercialization. This approach of front-loading the de ...
- Cundy, John, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1408 pp. 261-266
- absorption; acids; aerosols; ammonium; drugs; hydrophobicity; reversed-phase liquid chromatography; sodium; ultrafiltration
- ... This paper describes the use of an anionic ion-pair reagent (IPR) to impove the ultraviolet (UV) detection and hydrophobic retention of polar and UV transparent cations. Anionic IPR added to the mobile phase forms an ion-pair with cations. Formation of the ion-pair causes a redshift in the absorption wavength, making it possible for direct UV detection of UV-inactive cations. The ion-pairs with in ...