Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: chong?
- Cuong, Nguyen Duc, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2019 v.9 no.17 pp. 9584-9593
- Amorphophallus; air; ammonia; biopolymers; carbon monoxide; hydrogen; hydrogen sulfide; konjac mannan; nanofibers; nickel; nickel oxide; nitrates; temperature
- ... Biopolymer template synthesis has attracted extensive interest for fabricating highly porous metal oxide nanostructures. In this report, a green template-based approach for the synthesis of three-dimensional (3D) NiO nanostructures assembled from porous NiO nanoplates is introduced using a konjac glucomannan (KGM) template. The Ni–KGM composites, which were formed by the immersion of KGM nanofibri ...
- Cuong, Nguyen Duc, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- BioControl 2018 v.63 no.6 pp. 843-853
- Burkholderia; Thanatephorus cucumeris; bacteria; biological control; biological control agents; disease incidence; disease severity; field experimentation; fungi; grain yield; leaf blight; pathogenicity; pathogens; rice; sclerotia; screening; soil quality; viability
- ... A pathogenicity assay for in planta screening of biological control agents (BCAs) towards sheath blight in rice was developed, and used to evaluate a panel of Rhizoctonia solani Kühn hyphae-associated bacteria for their ability to control sheath blight under screenhouse conditions. The best performing BCA, Burkholderia sp. strain A-7.3, was selected for field trials. Disease incidence and disease ...
- Cuong, Nguyen Duc, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Microbial ecology 2011 v.62 no.2 pp. 425-434
- Burkholderia; Thanatephorus cucumeris; biological control agents; blight; habitats; hyphae; microbial growth; mycelium; nucleotide sequences; pathogens; ribosomal RNA; rice; rice soils; soil bacteria
- ... Sheath blight infection of rice by Rhizoctonia solani Kühn AG1-IA often results in serious yield losses in intensive rice cultivation. Biological control agents (BCAs) have previously been isolated but poor efficiency is often observed when applied under field conditions. This study compares a traditional dual-culture plate assay and a new water-surface microcosm assay for isolation of antagonisti ...