Jump to Main Content
- Cynthia L. Dinwiddie, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Vadose zone journal 2006 v.5 no.2 pp. 610-627
- unsaturated conditions; unsaturated flow; vadose zone; tuff; soil water movement; California
- ... Deformation-induced secondary heterogeneities associated with a steeply-dipping normal fault in the nonwelded Bishop Tuff were examined in a multidisciplinary study using in situ gas permeability tests, structural mapping, and laboratory analyses as analogs for fault deformation features within the poorly exposed Paintbrush nonwelded hydrogeologic unit at Yucca Mountain, Nevada. Three features of ...
- Cynthia L. Dinwiddie, et al. Show all 17 Authors
- Aeolian research 2013 v.8 no. pp. 29-38
- dunes; equipment; funding; image analysis; remote sensing; researchers; Arizona
- ... The Third International Planetary Dunes Workshop took place in Flagstaff, AZ, USA during June 12–15, 2012. This meeting brought together a diverse group of researchers to discuss recent advances in terrestrial and planetary research on aeolian bedforms. The workshop included two and a half days of oral and poster presentations, as well as one formal (and one informal) full-day field trip. Similar ...