Jump to Main Content
- D'Amico, Antonino, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.175 pp. 1130-1137
- buildings; data collection; planning; stakeholders; surveys
- ... In the framework of distributed energy planning, evaluating reliable energy profiles of different sectors has a prominent role. At the same time, it is a quite challenging task, since the availability of actual energy profiles of buildings at the district level is not widespread. A survey of over 70 studies in scientific literature has been accomplished and a set of criteria has been defined for c ...
- D'Amico, Antonino, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Applied energy 2016 v.183 pp. 1021-1034
- buildings; cities; climate; cluster analysis; computer software; energy; energy requirements; environmental factors; equations; geometry; heat; industrialization; learning; managers; models; Europe
- ... More than one-third of the energy demand of industrialised countries is due to achieving acceptable conditions of thermal comfort and lighting in buildings. Energy demand in buildings depends on a combination of several parameters, such as climate, envelope typologies, occupant behaviour, and intended use. Indeed, assessing a building’s energy performance requires substantial input data describing ...