Jump to Main Content
- D’Autry, Ward, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2011 v.1218 no.26 pp. 4034-4038
- coatings; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; gold; ionization; methylene chloride; solvents; spectrometers; stainless steel
- ... Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry is a well established analytical technique. However, mass spectrometers with electron ionization sources may suffer from signal drifts, hereby negatively influencing quantitative performance. To demonstrate this phenomenon for a real application, a static headspace-gas chromatography method in combination with electron ionization-quadrupole mass spectrometry wa ...
- D'Autry, Ward, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2011 v.34 no.11 pp. 1299-1308
- acetamide; aqueous solutions; dimethyl sulfoxide; drugs; gas chromatography; headspace analysis; solvents
- ... Static headspace (HS) sampling has been commonly used to test for volatile organic chemicals, usually referred to as residual solvents (RS) in pharmaceuticals. If the sample is not soluble in water, organic solvents are used. However, these seriously reduce the sensitivity in the determination of some RS. Here, mixed aqueous dilution media (a mixture of water and an organic solvent like dimethyl f ...