Jump to Main Content
- DICKMAN, MARTY, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Molecular plant pathology 2008 v.9 no.4 pp. 531-544
- apoptosis; cell proliferation; homeostasis; mammals; pathogenesis; plant development
- ... The decision of whether a cell should live or die is fundamental for the wellbeing of all organisms. Despite intense investigation into cell growth and proliferation, only recently has the essential and equally important idea that cells control/programme their own demise for proper maintenance of cellular homeostasis gained recognition. Furthermore, even though research into programmed cell death ...
- DICKMAN, MARTY, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Molecular plant pathology 2012 v.13 no.4 pp. 414-430
- Botrytis cinerea; Colletotrichum; Erysiphe graminis; Fusarium oxysporum; Gibberella zeae; Magnaporthe; Melampsora lini; Mycosphaerella graminicola; Phakopsora pachyrhizi; Puccinia; Thanatephorus cucumeris; Ustilago zeae; plant pathogenic fungi; plant pathology; scientists; surveys; topping
- ... The aim of this review was to survey all fungal pathologists with an association with the journal Molecular Plant Pathology and ask them to nominate which fungal pathogens they would place in a ‘Top 10’ based on scientific/economic importance. The survey generated 495 votes from the international community, and resulted in the generation of a Top 10 fungal plant pathogen list for Molecular Plant P ...