Jump to Main Content
- Dahri, Zakir Hussain, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Water resources management 2019 v.33 no.3 pp. 955-973
- hydrologic models; neural networks; runoff; wavelet
- ... The use of wavelet-coupled data-driven models is increasing in the field of hydrological modelling. However, wavelet-coupled artificial neural network (ANN) models inherit the disadvantages of containing more complex structure and enhanced simulation time as a result of use of increased multiple input sub-series obtained by the wavelet transformation (WT). So, the identification of dominant wavele ...
- Dahri, Zakir Hussain, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2016 v.548-549 pp. 289-306
- altitude; basins; data collection; glaciers; hydrologic models; kriging; rain; valleys; watersheds
- ... Scarcity of in-situ observations coupled with high orographic influences has prevented a comprehensive assessment of precipitation distribution in the high-altitude catchments of Indus basin. Available data are generally fragmented and scattered with different organizations and mostly cover the valleys. Here, we combine most of the available station data with the indirect precipitation estimates a ...