Jump to Main Content
- Dai, Zhaoxia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2018 v.565 pp. 589-598
- concrete; fluid mechanics; models; pavements; permeability; porosity; runoff; sediments; seepage
- ... The most distinguished characteristic of pervious concrete is its connected porosity that allows water to percolate. And the permeable capacity will decrease rapidly once the pervious concrete is clogged by the sediments. Despite the relationship between permeability and clogging is extensively researched, there is limited information about pore clogging mechanism in pervious pavements. The aim of ...
- Dai, Zhaoxia, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemosphere 2017 v.179 pp. 232-241
- Gibbs free energy; Oxisols; active sites; adsorbents; adsorption; arsenates; desorption; iron; iron oxides; leaching; pH; paddy soils; phosphates; soil colloids; variable charge soils; zeta potential
- ... Iron oxides are dominant effective adsorbents for arsenate in iron oxide-rich variable charge soils. Oxisol-derived paddy soils undergo intensive ferrolysis, which results in high leaching and transformation of iron oxides. However, little information is available concerning the effect of ferrolysis on arsenate adsorption by paddy soil and parent Oxisol. In the present study, we examined the arsen ...