Jump to Main Content
- Dana, Srikanta, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2019 v.141 no.13 pp. 5169-5181
- cost effectiveness; enzyme activity; enzymes; ligands; proteins; screening
- ... DNA-encoded chemical libraries are increasingly used in pharmaceutical research because they enable the rapid discovery of synthetic protein ligands. Here we explored whether target-class focused DNA-encoded chemical libraries can be cost-effective tools to achieve robust screening productivity for a series of proteins. The study revealed that a DNA-encoded library designed for NAD⁺-binding pocket ...
- Dana, Srikanta, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2010 v.38 no.20 pp. 7037-7053
- DNA-binding proteins; Plasmodium falciparum; apicoplast DNA; ciprofloxacin; drug therapy; drugs; gene expression regulation; genome; humans; malaria; models; parasites; protein synthesis; single-stranded DNA; tetracycline; translation (genetics)
- ... Apicoplast, an essential organelle of human malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum contains a ~35 kb circular genome and is a possible target for therapy. Proteins required for the replication and maintenance of the apicoplast DNA are not clearly known. Here we report the presence of single-stranded DNA binding protein (SSB) in P falciparum. PfSSB is targeted to the apicoplast and it binds to apic ...
- PubMed Central: