Jump to Main Content
- Daniela Reger, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Physiology & behavior 2019 v.199 pp. 88-99
- breast feeding; breast milk; food intake; humans; milk; neonates; odor compounds; odors; olfactometry
- ... Human milk odour has for long elicited research interest with regard to its function in breastfeeding initiation. The present review aims to provide an overview of the behavioural effects of human milk odour in the human neonate, considering different types of response measures in a feeding or non-feeding context. Further, an overview of the current knowledge of odorant composition and factors inf ...
- Daniela Reger, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit 2017 v.12 no.2 pp. 131-137
- bisphenol A; bisphenol F; foods; isomers
- ... Beside the well characterized bisphenol A, bisphenol F was recently detected in foodstuff (mustard). In this study, the formation mechanism of bisphenol F from sinalbin was verified. After optimizing the LC–MS/MS- method, the appearance of the different Bisphenol F-isomers in various mustard samples were evaluated. The highest concentrations were found in medium hot mustard, the lowest were found ...