Jump to Main Content
- Daramola, Oluwole
- Environment, development and sustainability 2019 v.21 no.2 pp. 727-744
- cities; issues and policy; planning; public health; questionnaires; sanitation; Nigeria
- ... This paper assessed environmental sanitation implication of the disposal of the dead in two traditional African cities (Ile-Ife and Oyo in Nigeria) based on residents’ perception. Each of the cities was stratified into three residential zones: traditional zone, transition and peripheral zones. Across the residential zones, questionnaires were administered on 331 and 397 residents in Ile-Ife and Oy ...
- Daramola, Oluwole, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Environment, development and sustainability 2019 v.21 no.3 pp. 1127-1138
- analysis of variance; chi-square distribution; cities; data collection; issues and policy; local government; questionnaires; residential areas; residential density; sanitation; water supply; Nigeria
- ... This study assessed residents’ access to domestic water supply and sanitation in different residential areas of Lagos Metropolis, Nigeria. The aim is to provide information capable of suggesting policy response towards meeting the SDGs on water supply and sanitation in the metropolis. Out of the 16 local government areas (LGAs), Agege, Kosofe and Ojo LGAs were randomly selected to represent high, ...