Jump to Main Content
- Darvish, Maliheh, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food chemistry 2019 v.284 pp. 334-339
- Arthrospira platensis; Dunaliella salina; catalytic activity; chymotrypsin; digestibility; enzymatic hydrolysis; hydrolysis; intestines; liquid chromatography; microalgae; molecular weight; protein composition; proteins; trypsin
- ... Protein composition and molecular weight play an important role in the digestibility of microalgae proteins. In this study for the first time, proteinous materials of Dunaliella salina and Spirulina platensis were extracted and purified by fast protein liquid chromatography. Then, they are affected by trypsin and chymotrypsin as indicator intestinal enzymes.The results showed that the extracted pr ...
- Darvish, Maliheh, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of aquatic food product technology 2018 v.27 no.2 pp. 165-175
- Dunaliella salina; Escherichia coli; Helicobacter pylori; Staphylococcus aureus; bacteria; cell lines; cell viability; chymotrypsin; colorectal neoplasms; cytotoxicity; functional foods; hydrolysis; ingredients; liquid chromatography; microalgae; neoplasm cells; peptides; protein content; proteins; salt tolerance; trypsin
- ... Dunaliella salina is a halotolerant microalga with high protein content. Until now, there was no report on biological properties of peptides prepared by enzymatic digestion of D. salina proteins. Therefore, antimicrobial and antiproliferative effects of the abundant protein of D. salina were investigated. The extracted proteins were separated by fast protein liquid chromatography (FPLC), and prote ...