Jump to Main Content
- Dash, Sukanta K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.688 pp. 129-135
- Chlorella; Chlorococcum; ammonium; biomass production; biorefining; bioremediation; carbohydrate content; carbohydrates; carbon dioxide; carbon dioxide fixation; carbon sequestration; chemical oxygen demand; coal; flue gas; fuel production; humans; industrial wastewater; industrialization; lipids; microalgae; nitrates; nitrogen; nutrients; phosphates; photobioreactors
- ... Massive industrialization all over the globe is the main cause for the generation of huge quantity of wastes such as flue gas and wastewaters. Mindless release of these hazardous wastes into the environment is threatening the health and survival of the mankind. Judicious use of these wastes for microalgal biomass cultivation is recognized as a plausible approach for the creation of a renewable and ...
- Dash, Sukanta K., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Powder technology 2014 v.264 pp. 320-331
- cement; coal; fly ash; mathematical models; pipes; powders; prediction; regression analysis
- ... Numerical simulations of dilute, turbulent gas–solid flows in vertical pipes are performed using a two-fluid model or Euler–Euler model incorporating kinetic theory for granular flows (KTGF) and accounting for a four-way coupling (i.e. consideration of particle–particle collisions along with gas–particle interactions). Comparison of the model predictions with experimental data reveals good agreeme ...