Jump to Main Content
- Datta, Aviraj, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 222-228
- Bacillariophyceae; algae; algae culture; biodiesel; biomass production; cold; eicosapentaenoic acid; feedstocks; fuel production; growing season; lipid content; summer; wastewater; winter
- ... The aim of this work was to study algal floway (AFW) to treat urban wastewater and to evaluate biomass productivity, lipid contents and biodiesel production. The results indicated the seasonal average algae productivity of 34.83 g dry weight m² d⁻¹ with a nutrient removal rate of 2.52 g m² d⁻¹N and 1.25 g m² d⁻¹P while the lipid content ranged between 14 and 22% of dry cell weight with the highest ...
- Datta, Aviraj, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2012 v.167 no.3 pp. 564-580
- acclimation; aerobic conditions; biodegradation; coatings; emissions; ketones; manufacturing; mixed culture; models; paints; prediction; volatile organic compounds
- ... Methyl ethyl ketone (MEK) and methyl iso-butyl ketone (MIBK) constitute significant proportion of the total VOC emissions from manufacturing and application processes of surface coatings. Biodegradation of MEK and MIBK using an acclimatized mixed culture was evaluated, under aerobic condition. Biodegradation studies were carried out using MEK and MIBK as single substrates and in combination. Mixed ...