Jump to Main Content
- Daundkar, Prashant S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Small ruminant research 2018 v.159 pp. 18-25
- absorption; adults; antibacterial properties; bacteria; blood sampling; ceftiofur; cross-over studies; goat diseases; goats; growth retardation; half life; infectious diseases; jugular vein; mutants; pharmacodynamics; pharmacokinetics
- ... The study was planned to determine the pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) interactions between ceftiofur crystalline free acid (CCFA) and nimesulide (NS). The CCFA was administered to six adult non-lactating goats alone and in combination with NS in a two period cross-over study so that each goat receives each treatment. CCFA (6.6 mg/kg) and NS (2 mg/kg) were injected SC and IM, respect ...
- Daundkar, Prashant S., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of parasitic diseases 2016 v.40 no.2 pp. 255-258
- Taenia taeniaeformis; granulation tissue; histopathology; inflammation; intestines; liver; metacestodes; metaplasia; parasitoses; rats; stomach
- ... Descriptive morphology of multifocal hepatic cysts found in eight of forty five (17.78 %) Wistar rats sacrificed during pharmacological studies related to herbal formulations was studied. The creamish to white cysts were of varying sizes, ranging from 3–8 mm in diameter. Morphological studies of these cysts depicted the presence of metacestodes of Taenia taeniaeformis i.e. Cysticercus fasciolaris ...
- PubMed Central:
- Daundkar, Prashant S., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Parasitology research 2015 v.114 no.4 pp. 1531-1539
- Boophilus microplus; Murraya koenigii; Rhipicephalus; acaricidal properties; acetone; adults; chloroform; cypermethrin; deltamethrin; egg weight; eggs; ethanol; females; hatching; hexane; larvae; leaves; lethal concentration 50; mortality; oviposition; pyrethrins; ticks; India
- ... Larval packet test was used for detection of resistance status against cypermethrin and deltamethrin, the most commonly used synthetic pyrethroids in Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus collected from Faridkot district, Punjab (India). The slope of mortality, lethal concentration for 50 % (LC₅₀) and resistance levels were determined from the regression graphs of probit mortality of ticks plotted a ...