Jump to Main Content
- Dehnad, Alireza, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biocatalysis and agricultural biotechnology 2019 v.17 pp. 25-31
- Streptomyces; biodegradation; bottles; byproducts; culture media; drinking; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; manufacturing; microorganisms; models; particle size; plastics; polyethylene terephthalates; solid wastes
- ... Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is one of the most widely used plastics in manufacture of fibers, films, and drinking bottles, etc. It is one of solid wastes which pollutes urban and marine area and gets a lot of sacrifices from creatures. Thus, its removal from the environment is very important for protecting marine life. Different physical, chemical, and biological methods are studied by author ...
- Dehnad, Alireza, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary research communications 2011 v.35 no.8 pp. 477-486
- Gram-negative bacteria; Streptomyces; animal diseases; antibacterial properties; coagulase negative staphylococci; ethers; methicillin; mountains; mutation; new species; nucleotide sequences; patients; probability; ribosomal DNA; screening; Iran
- ... The resistance of 220 coagulase-negative Staphylococci (CNS) (associated with animal disease) to 13 antibiotics were determined using the disk diffusion method. 35.9% of multidrug-resistant coagulase-negative Staphylococci (MR-CNS) exhibited resistance to five or more than five antibiotics; all of these bacteria were resistant to methicillin too. The new Streptomyces sp. ABRIINW111 was isolated fr ...