Jump to Main Content
- Del Vecchio, Erminia, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental chemistry letters 2014 v.12 no.3 pp. 429-434
- beneficial microorganisms; benzaldehyde; cleaning; formaldehyde; furniture; lactic acid bacteria; photosynthetic bacteria; pollutants; yeasts
- ... Formaldehyde is a dangerous indoor pollutant which is introduced in house by common objects such as furniture. Effective microorganisms have the very interesting ability to degrade some pollutants. Here, we tested the removal of formaldehyde and aromatic aldehydes using effective microorganisms including yeast, lactic acid bacteria, and photosynthetic bacteria. Formaldehyde was quantified by GC–MS ...
- Del Vecchio, Erminia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2015 v.80 no.4 pp. 2216-2222
- azo compounds; benzene derivatives; benzimidazole; chemical reactions; moieties; organic chemistry; salts
- ... The reaction between 1,3,5-tris(N,N-dialkylamino)benzene derivatives and 2 equiv of p-substituted benzenediazonium salts gives dicationic species which collapse to new benzimidazole derivatives with expulsion of p-substituted anilines. The presence of electron-withdrawing groups on the benzenediazo moiety of the dicationic species plays a key role in this unexpected ring closure reaction. The obse ...