Jump to Main Content
- Delcamp, Adline, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Conservation genetics resources 2018 v.10 no.3 pp. 539-541
- Entandrophragma cylindricum; loci; provenance; sequence analysis; single nucleotide polymorphism; trees
- ... We describe the development of new nuclear SNP markers for the genetic timber tracking of the geographical origin of Sapelli, Entandrophragma cylindricum (Meliaceae). Restriction associated DNA sequencing (RADseq) of two reference individuals yielded 1131 putative SNPs. Among those, 131 were selected to design four MassARRAY multiplexes and screened at 178 individuals. Seventy-two loci were select ...
- Delcamp, Adline, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Food microbiology 2014 v.42 pp. 188-195
- Dekkera bruxellensis; amplified fragment length polymorphism; beers; ciders; clones; financial economics; food production; genetic markers; genotyping; grapes; infrared spectroscopy; microsatellite repeats; mitochondrial DNA; population genetics; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; red wines; spoilage; wine industry; yeasts; Australia; Europe; South Africa
- ... Although many yeasts are useful for food production and beverage, some species may cause spoilage with important economic loss. This is the case of Dekkera/Brettanomyces bruxellensis, a contaminant species that is mainly associated with fermented beverages (wine, beer, cider and traditional drinks). To better control Brettanomyces spoilage, rapid and reliable genotyping methods are necessary to de ...