Jump to Main Content
- Delestre, Olivier, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2019 v.26 no.3 pp. 2145-2166
- case studies; decision support systems; evapotranspiration; groundwater flow; hydrochemistry; hydrologic models; land use; mathematical models; model validation; planning; pollution; rivers; runoff; small farms; uncertainty; unconfined aquifer; water supply; weirs; France; Mediterranean region
- ... Integrated hydrodynamic modelling is an efficient approach for making semi-quantitative scenarios reliable enough for groundwater management, provided that the numerical simulations are from a validated model. The model set-up, however, involves many inputs due to the complexity of both the hydrological system and the land use. The case study of a Mediterranean alluvial unconfined aquifer in the l ...
- Delestre, Olivier, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental modelling & software 2016 v.77 pp. 183-195
- computer software; environmental models; equations; probability distribution; rivers; topography; uncertainty
- ... This paper presents a spatial Global Sensitivity Analysis (GSA) approach in a 2D shallow water equations based High Resolution (HR) flood model. The aim of a spatial GSA is to produce sensitivity maps which are based on Sobol index estimations. Such an approach allows to rank the effects of uncertain HR topographic data input parameters on flood model output. The influence of the three following p ...