Jump to Main Content
- Deng, Lizheng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Engineering geology 2019
- acoustics; aluminum; computer simulation; copper; deformation; equations; landslides; monitoring; soil
- ... The deformation process of soil slopes observed during a landslide can have progressive characteristics, which can be quantified through acoustic emission (AE) monitoring. A model test is designed based on the geological model of a translational landslide, and experiments are conducted to reproduce the three-stage deformation process of a soil slope. The deformation process of progressive landslid ...
- Deng, Lizheng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Drying technology 2017 v.35 no.11 pp. 1312-1326
- Weibull statistics; activation energy; aldehydes; atmospheric pressure; color; diffusivity; drying temperature; esters; heat; heat treatment; infrared radiation; ketones; models; phenols; vacuum drying; volatile compounds
- ... The drying kinetics and quality attributes of wolfberry were investigated under pulsed vacuum drying based on two different heating ways of far-infrared radiation (PVD-FIR) and electronic panel contact (PVD-EPC) heating. They were operated at different drying values of heating panel temperatures (60, 65, and 70°C) with 15 and 2 min as the constant vacuum pressure and atmospheric pressure duration, ...