Jump to Main Content
- Deng, Xingxing, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of food biochemistry 2019 v.43 no.7 pp. e12892
- Schizothorax; amino acids; appetite; breeding; cold-water fish; complementary DNA; economic valuation; fasting; food intake; genes; hypothalamus; messenger RNA; neuropeptide Y; nucleotide sequences; polypeptides; refeeding; tissues; China
- ... To better comprehend the mechanism that neuropeptide Y (npy) regulates feeding in Schizothorax davidi, we cloned and identified the full‐length cDNA sequence of the npy gene in this species using RACE technology. Subsequently, we explored the npy mRNA distribution in 18 tissues and investigated the expression of npy mRNA at postprandial and fasting stages. We found that the npy full‐length cDNA se ...
- Deng, Xingxing, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of food quality 2018 v.2018
- Citrullus lanatus; byproducts; ethyl acetate; fruit juices; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydroxyl radicals; octanoic acid; odors; pulp; sensory evaluation; spectrometers; watermelons
- ... Fermented juice was prepared with byproducts (pulp and rind) of seed watermelon (Citrullus lanatus sp. vulgaris var. megalaspermus) for the first time, and its radical scavenging capacity and aroma were compared with those of the corresponding unfermented juice. The 2,2-diphenyl-1-picryhydrazyl and hydroxyl radical scavenging capacities of the fermented juice were significantly stronger than those ...