Jump to Main Content
- Denoyes-Rothan, Beatrice, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2011 v.123 no.5 pp. 755-778
- Fragaria; anthocyanins; breeding; chromosome mapping; firmness; fruit quality; genes; genetic markers; genotype; linkage groups; loci; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; strawberries
- ... Breeding for fruit quality traits in strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa, 2n = 8x = 56) is complex due to the polygenic nature of these traits and the octoploid constitution of this species. In order to improve the efficiency of genotype selection, the identification of quantitative trait loci (QTL) and associated molecular markers will constitute a valuable tool for breeding programs. However, the im ...
- Denoyes-Rothan, Beatrice, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Genetics 2008 v.179 no.4 pp. 2045-2060
- Fragaria vesca; Fragaria ananassa; Fragaria; strawberries; polyploidy; diploidy; genome; chromosome mapping; nucleotide sequences; linkage groups; genetic markers; microsatellite repeats
- PubMed Central:
- Denoyes-Rothan, Beatrice, et al. Show all 71 Authors
- Nature Genetics 2010 v.43 no.2 pp. 109
- Fragaria ananassa; Fragaria vesca; Populus; Prunus; ancestry; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; diploidy; flavor; flowering; genes; genetic transformation; horticulture; models; nutritive value; phylogeny; prediction; sequence analysis; strawberries; taxonomy; technology; transcriptome
- ... The woodland strawberry, Fragaria vesca (2n = 2x = 14), is a versatile experimental plant system. This diminutive herbaceous perennial has a small genome (240 Mb), is amenable to genetic transformation and shares substantial sequence identity with the cultivated strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa) and other economically important rosaceous plants. Here we report the draft F. vesca genome, which was s ...
- PubMed Central: