Jump to Main Content
- Dewez, D., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Photosynthetica 2007 v.45 no.3 pp. 340-347
- barley; centrifugation; chlorophyll; fluorescence; protochlorophyll; spectral analysis; sucrose
- ... Localization of protochlorophyll(ide) (Pchlide) forms and chlorophyllide (Chlide) transformation process were studied by using comparative analyses of de-convoluted 77 K fluorescence spectra of barley etioplast stroma and different membrane fractions obtained by sucrose gradient centrifugation. Non-photoactive 633 nm Pchlide form was mainly located in the envelope-prothylakoid membrane mixture whi ...
- Dewez, D., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental toxicology 2002 v.17 no.5 pp. 493-501
- diuron; herbicides; pollutants; water pollution; Lemna gibba; aquatic plants; photosynthesis; chlorophyll; fluorescence; bioassays; phytotoxicity
- ... The herbicide diuron (DCMU) [3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-1,1-dimethylurea] is largely used in agricultural practices which contribute to water pollution in large areas. Its degradation induced by light or microbial activity is known to be a slow process, and may result in the accumulation of DCMU derivatives in the environment. In this report we used the yield of PSII variable fluorescence of Lemna gib ...
- Dewez, D., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant physiology 2001 v.127 no.1 pp. 202-211
- Hordeum vulgare; leaves; chlorophyllides; biochemical pathways; water stress; fluorescence; protochlorophyllides; spectral analysis
- ... Effects of water deficit on the chlorophyllide (Chlide) transformation pathway were studied in etiolated barley (Hordeum vulgare) leaves by analyzing absorption spectra and 77-K fluorescence spectra deconvoluted in components. Chlide transformations were examined in dehydrated leaves exposed to a 35-ms saturating flash triggering protochlorophyllide (Pchlide) and Chlide transformation processes. D ...
- PubMed Central: