Jump to Main Content
- Di, Zhen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2017 v.609 pp. 524-534
- arsenic; basins; biomarkers; body mass index; cacodylic acid; correlation; crops; drinking water; human health; males; neoplasms; risk; saliva; skin lesions; urine; villages; China
- ... Seventy saliva samples, seventy urine samples, seventy nail samples, seventy hair samples, eight drinking water samples and ninety-three crop samples were collected from four villages of the Hetao Basin in Inner Mongolia to determine arsenic (As) exposure biomarkers and evaluate relationship between As uptake and human health risk. Trivalent As (As(III)), pentavalent As (As(V)), dimethylarsinic ac ...
- Di, Zhen, et al. Show all 17 Authors
- Environment international 2018 v.119 pp. 250-263
- DNA methylation; adulthood; arsenic; at-risk population; biomarkers; carcinogenesis; carcinogens; childhood; cluster analysis; epigenetics; grandparents; humans; loci; longevity; neoplasms; patients; risk; skin lesions; toxicity
- ... As a nonmutagenic human carcinogen, arsenic (As)'s carcinogenic activity is likely the result of epigenetic changes, particularly alterations in DNA methylation. While increasing studies indicate a potentially important role for timing of As exposure on DNA methylation patterns and the subsequent differential risks for As toxicity and carcinogenesis, there is a lack of research that tackles these ...
- PubMed Central: