Jump to Main Content
- Diao, Wenli, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biochimica et biophysica acta 2019 v.1863 no.9 pp. 1360-1370
- CD8-positive T-lymphocytes; Western blotting; astaxanthin; beta catenin; chemokine CCL5; epithelial cells; fibroblasts; fibrosis; flow cytometry; fluorescent antibody technique; histopathology; immunohistochemistry; interferon-gamma; kidney diseases; kidneys; mice; protective effect; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; snails; therapeutics
- ... Renal fibrosis is a common pathological hallmark of chronic kidney disease, and no effective treatment is clinically available to manage its progression. Astaxanthin was recently found to be anti-fibrotic, but its effect on renal fibrosis remains unclear.C57BL/6J mice were subjected to unilateral ureteral obstruction and intragastrically administered astaxanthin. Histopathology and immunohistochem ...
- Diao, Wenli, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2017 v.491 pp. 912-918
- T-lymphocytes; cell proliferation; cytokines; dexamethasone; genes; macrophages; messenger RNA; protein synthesis; secretion; tissues
- ... As a newly identified negative costimulatory molecule of B7 family, B7-H4 suppresses T cell function via inhibiting cell proliferation and cytokine secretion. Although B7-H4 mRNA is widely distributed in various tissues, its protein expression is strongly limited, suggesting B7-H4 may be regulated post-transcriptionally. However, the mechanism underlying the inducement of B7-H4 expression remains ...