Jump to Main Content
- Dieluweit, Sabine, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Thenew phytologist 2019 v.221 no.2 pp. 881-895
- Arabidopsis thaliana; alleles; biosynthesis; cell walls; cellulose; cellulose microfibrils; cellulose synthase; microtubules; mucilages; reverse genetics; seed coat; transgenes; tubulin
- ... The differentiation of the seed coat epidermal (SCE) cells in Arabidopsis thaliana leads to the production of a large amount of pectin‐rich mucilage and a thick cellulosic secondary cell wall. The mechanisms by which cortical microtubules are involved in the formation of these pectinaceous and cellulosic cell walls are still largely unknown. Using a reverse genetic approach, we found that TONNEAU1 ...
- Dieluweit, Sabine, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biomaterials 2014 v.35 no.26 pp. 7374-7385
- actin; cell adhesion; cell culture; embryonic stem cells; humans; hydrogels; ligands; mechanical stress; mice; modulus of elasticity; muscles; plastics; polyacrylamide; polystyrenes; sarcomeres; therapeutics; tissue culture
- ... Cardiomyocytes (CMs) from induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells mark an important achievement in the development of in vitro pharmacological, toxicological and developmental assays and in the establishment of protocols for cardiac cell replacement therapy. Using CMs generated from murine embryonic stem cells and iPS cells we found increased cell–matrix interaction and more matured embryoid body (EB ...