Jump to Main Content
- Ding, Dapeng, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.53 pp. 227-236
- Bacteroidia; Coprococcus; Enterococcus; Helicobacteraceae; Lachnospira; Lactobacillus rhamnosus; Limnobacter; Oscillospira; Roseburia; Vagococcus; amino acids; blood serum; body weight changes; cytokines; dietary supplements; energy; immune response; immunomodulation; intestinal microorganisms; lipoproteins; metabolome; probiotics; protein metabolism; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis
- ... Probiotic dietary supplementation plays a crucial role in shaping gut microbiota and boost immune-responses. We herein investigated the potential effect of long-term dietary-supplementation of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LBR) on gut microbiome structure, metabolome functions, and serum-profile. Our results revealed, LBR long-term supplementation reduces the body weight gain, ameliorates serum cytokin ...
- Ding, Dapeng, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2012 v.421 no.4 pp. 640-645
- 3' untranslated regions; cell movement; lymph nodes; metastasis; microRNA; nucleotides; squamous cell carcinoma; tissues
- ... MicroRNAs (miRNAs) as a species of small non coding single stranded RNA of about 21–25 nucleotides have important roles in the development of different cancers. In present study, we found that the expression of miR-25 was up-regulated in 60 esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC) tissues compared with matched adjacent non-cancer tissues. Moreover, we demonstrated that the up-regulation of miR-25 ...