Jump to Main Content
- Dos Santos, Paulo Henrique, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.212 pp. 119-138
- databases; decision making; sustainable development
- ... The three-pillar concept of environmental, economic, and social sustainability is widely known in academia. Research on sustainable development has noted its complex nature, also reflected in the decision-making process, which requires structuration and systematization. To support decision making for sustainable development, many multi-criteria techniques, both isolated or integrated, have been us ...
- dos Santos, Paulo Henrique Rodrigues, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.14 pp. 12515-12528
- absorbance; carbon; dissolved organic carbon; dyeing; experimental design; hydrogen peroxide; iron; oxalic acid; pH; textile industry; toxic substances; toxicity; washing; wastewater; water reuse
- ... Solar photo-Fenton represents an innovative and low-cost option for the treatment of recalcitrant industrial wastewater, such as the textile wastewater. Textile wastewater usually shows high acute toxic and variability and may be composed of many different chemical compounds. This study aimed at optimizing and validating solar photo-Fenton treatment of textile wastewater in a semi-pilot compound p ...