Jump to Main Content
- Du, Hongyao, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry B 2019 v.7 no.23 pp. 3644-3651
- adhesion; angiogenesis; collagen; graphene oxide; heat; hydrogels; inflammation; irradiation; polymerization; solar radiation; temperature; tissue repair; transforming growth factor beta 1; vascular endothelial growth factor A
- ... Hydrogel-based dressings can provide a moist environment for wounds, and have been proven to be beneficial for wound healing. However, preparation of effective hydrogel dressings in a facile yet robust manner still remains a big challenge. Herein, a photo-initiated polymerization method is employed to develop a photothermal hydrogel film with self-adhesive properties for accelerated wound healing ...
- Du, Hongyao, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.10 no.11 pp. 9247-9256
- adverse effects; antineoplastic activity; doxorubicin; drug therapy; gold; hyaluronic acid; irradiation; mice; nanogold; skin neoplasms; strength (mechanics); surgery; topical therapy
- ... For superficial skin tumors (SST) with high incidence, surgery and systemic therapy are relatively invasive and possible to cause severe side effect, respectively. Yet, topical therapy is confronted with the limited transdermal capacity because of the stratum corneum barrier layer of skin. Therefore, it is crucial to develop a highly effective and minimally invasive alternative transdermal approac ...