Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: qiuyu?
- Duan, Qiuyue, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.133 pp. 243-249
- DNA; Human immunodeficiency virus; biosensors; blood serum; humans; microparticles; oligonucleotides
- ... Here, we propose a new two-layer three-dimensional (3-D) DNA walker sensor with highly integrated entropy-driven and enzyme-powered reactions for the first time. The 3-D DNA walker sensor is constructed by assembling densely carboxyfluorescein-labeled single strand oligonucleotides (inner-layer tracks) and nucleic acid complex S (outer-layer tracks) on a microparticle. In the presence of the targe ...
- Duan, Qiuyue, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2018 v.105 pp. 103-108
- adsorption; biosensors; diagnostic techniques; electrochemistry; methylene blue; microRNA; pancreatic neoplasms; single-stranded DNA
- ... A simple and sensitive electrochemical biosensor was developed for microRNA-196a detection, which is of important diagnostic significance for pancreatic cancer. It was based on cyclic enzymatic signal amplification (CESA) and template-free DNA extension reaction. In the presence of microRNA-196a, duplex-specific nuclease (DSN) catalyzed the digestion of the 3′-PO4 terminated capture probe (CP), re ...