Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Wenjiao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2019 v.78 pp. 293-302
- air pollution; meteorological parameters; models; nitrates; nitrogen; oxidation; particulates; sulfates; sulfur; China
- ... SO42− and NO3− are important chemical components of fine particulate matter (PM2.5), especially during haze periods. This study selected two haze episodes in Beijing, China with similar meteorological conditions. A monitoring-modeling approach was developed to estimate the secondary conversion ratios of sulfur and nitrogen based on monitored and simulated concentrations. Measurements showed that i ...
- Duan, Wenjiao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Atmospheric environment 2018 v.182 pp. 115-127
- atmospheric chemistry; calcium; databases; energy; iron; manufacturing; minerals; nitrates; particulate emissions; particulates; pollution; puddling; raw materials; rolling; simulation models; steel; sulfates
- ... As one of the highest energy consumption and pollution industries, the iron and steel industry is regarded as a most important source of particulate matter emission. In this study, chemical components of size-segregated particulate matters (PM) emitted from different manufacturing units in iron and steel industry were sampled by a comprehensive sampling system. Results showed that the average part ...