Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Ya‐Jun, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.14 pp. 2097-2105
- acetonitrile; acetylcysteine; borates; cysteine; derivatization; detection limit; electrophoresis; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; glutathione; homocysteine; humans; pH; penicillamine; phosphates; thiols; urine; wavelengths
- ... A rapid and robust CE method using a long wavelength fluorescent reagent 1,7‐dimethyl‐3,5‐distyryl‐8‐phenyl‐(2‐maleimide)difluoroboradiaza‐s‐indacene as the labeling reagent has been developed for the simultaneous determination of thiols, including glutathione, cysteine, homocysteine, N‐acetylcysteine, cysteinylglycine, and penicillamine. The derivatization reaction was carried out in 14 mmol/L pH ...
- Duan, Ya-Jun, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2011 v.84 no.2 pp. 550-555
- carcinoma; catalysts; colloids; composite polymers; cytotoxicity; evaporation; humans; iron oxides; mice; mitomycin; phosphates; polymerization; powders; sodium chloride; solvents; therapeutics; tin
- ... The polycarbonate copolymer poly(trimethylene carbonate-co-5,5-dimethyl trimethylene carbonate) (P(TMC-co-DTC)) was synthesized by the polymerization of trimethylene carbonate (TMC) and 5,5-dimethyl trimethylene carbonate (DTC) using tin (II) 2-ethylhexanoate [Sn(Oct)₂] as a catalyst. In vitro degradation tests indicated this polycarbonate copolymer degraded slowly in phosphate buffer saline solut ...