Jump to Main Content
- DURAZO, E., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Aquaculture nutrition 2010 v.16 no.1 pp. 54-60
- Atractoscion nobilis; crude protein; diet; digestibility; digestible protein; feed conversion; fish; fish meal; formaldehyde; growth performance; juveniles; nutritional intervention; regression analysis; satiety; weight gain
- ... A study was undertaken to estimate the effects of isonitrogenous diets (ca. 604 g kg⁻¹ crude protein) containing formaldehyde-treated (FT) fish meal and graded levels of digestible protein (DP) (541, 491, 372, 347 and 247 g kg⁻¹) on growth performance and tissue composition of juveniles white seabass. Five diets were formulated to contain increasing levels of FT fish meal (from 0 to 384 g kg⁻¹) an ...
- Durazo, E., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Aquaculture 2006 v.253 no.1-4 pp. 557-563
- Sciaenidae; marine fish; fingerlings; mortality; animal growth; feed intake; feed conversion; muscle tissues; liver; body composition; fish feeding; dietary fat; feed composition; lipid composition; fish culture; mariculture