Jump to Main Content
- Dwyer, Róisín M., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2017 v.409 no.14 pp. 3497-3505
- microRNA; microarray technology; neoplasms; prognosis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction
- ... The detection and profiling of microRNAs are of great interest in disease diagnosis and prognosis. In this paper, we present a method for the rapid amplification-free detection of microRNAs from total RNA samples. In a two-step sandwich assay approach, fluorescently labeled reporter probes were first hybridized with their corresponding target microRNAs. The reaction mix was then added to a microar ...
- Dwyer, Roisin M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2013 v.435 pp. 574-579
- antibodies; cell movement; chemokines; coculture; colorectal neoplasms; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; macrophage migration inhibitory factors; neoplasm cells; plasminogen activator inhibitors; secretion; stem cells
- ... Mesenchymal Stem Cells are known to engraft and integrate into the architecture of colorectal tumours, with little known regarding their fate following engraftment. This study aimed to investigate mediators of Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) and colon cancer cell (CCC) interactions. Mesenchymal Stem Cells and colon cancer cells (HT29 and HCT-116) were cultured individually or in co-culture on 3-dimens ...