Jump to Main Content
- Eberhard Haunhorst, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit 2019 v.14 no.4 pp. 329-339
- Gadus morhua; carbonates; citrates; citric acid; comparative study; fish; fish fillets; food additives; food fraud; pH; phosphates; temperature; texture; water content
- ... To counteract water losses from processing fish and fish products, many water-binding food additives such as condensed phosphates, citrate, citric acid or carbonates may be used, which results in an increased weight of the products. 240 fillets of cod (Gadus morhua) were treated with water-binding food additive solutions in different treatment periods and temperatures. Tested parameters were the s ...
- Eberhard Haunhorst, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit 2008 v.3 no.2 pp. 137-140
- European Union; animal products; animals; consumer protection; food law; foods; Germany
- ... The Twinning-Programme of the European Union: Experiences in the implementation of Twinning- projects in veterinary and food affairs.Since 01.01.1993 a common market was built up within the EU with cancelling of border controls of foods, animal products and living animals. An equal level of consumer protection should be established in all member states.In practice however, implementation of EU foo ...