Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: eilis?
- Eilts, Peter, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2014 v.78 pp. 438-451
- automobiles; cooling; cooling systems; dynamic models; electric power; emissions; energy; energy use and consumption; fuels; fuels (fire ecology); heat; highways; prediction; weight loss
- ... Waste heat recovery (WHR) by means of a Rankine Cycle is a promising approach for achieving reductions in fuel consumption and, as a result, exhaust emissions of passenger car engines. To find the best compromise between complexity and fuel saving potential, methods for predicting the WHR performance for different system configurations and stationary as well as dynamic driving scenarios are needed ...
- Eilts, Peter, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2013 v.3 no.25 pp. 9594-9605
- alternative fuels; biofuels; biomass; boiling; chemical composition; equipment; greenhouse gas emissions; internal combustion engines; viscosity
- ... In the recent years, research efforts for the exploitation of biomass for the production of alternative fuels for automotive internal combustion engines has increased tremendously. However, it is still uncertain and a matter of debate what the chemical composition of future biofuels will be. Up to now, the applicability of a prospective biofuel compound can only be analysed using test engine runs. ...