Jump to Main Content
- Elling, A.A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal for parasitology 2007 v.37 no.11 pp. 1269-1279
- Heterodera glycines; cyst nematodes; parasitism; animal proteins; protein secretion; nucleotide sequences; amino acid sequences; gene expression; recombinant fusion proteins; active transport; cell nucleus; Allium cepa; Arabidopsis
- ... Cyst nematodes produce parasitism proteins that contain putative nuclear localisation signals (NLSs) and, therefore, are predicted to be imported into the nucleus of the host plant cell. The in planta localisation patterns of eight soybean cyst nematode (Heterodera glycines) parasitism proteins with putative NLSs were determined by producing these proteins as translational fusions with the GFP and ...
- Elling, A.A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Molecular plant-microbe interactions 2007 v.20 no.2 pp. 107-119
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Glycine max; soybeans; transcription factors; resistance mechanisms; gene expression; gene expression regulation; ethylene; amino acid sequences; promoter regions; pathogenesis-related proteins; messenger RNA; Heterodera glycines; plant pests; cyst nematodes; transgenic plants; jasmonic acid; salicylic acid
- ... Ethylene-responsive element-binding proteins (EREBPs) are plant-specific transcription factors, many of which have been linked to plant defense responses. Conserved EREBP domains bind to the GCC box, a promoter element found in pathogenesis-related (PR) genes. We previously identified an EREBP gene from soybean (GmEREBP1) whose transcript abundance decreased in soybean cyst-nematode-infected roots ...