Jump to Main Content
- Emtiazy, Majid, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 350-359
- Aloysia citrodora; clinical trials; essential oils; patients; quercetin; questionnaires; sedation; sleep; sleep disorders; society; syrups; Palau
- ... Aloysia citriodora (A. citriodora) has a long history of traditional use for sedation and treatment of insomnia in different societies. This study was carried out to assess the efficacy of A. citriodora in patients with insomnia. One hundred patients were randomly divided into two groups of A. citriodora (total essential oil 1.66 mg/10 ml and total amount of flavonoid in terms of quercetin 3.22 mg ...
- Emtiazy, Majid, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2016 v.188 pp. 80-86
- Sambucus ebulus; adverse effects; clinical trials; diclofenac; gels; osteoarthritis; pain; patients; questionnaires; traditional medicine; universities; Ontario
- ... Sambucus ebulus L. (S. ebulus) has had long-standing application in Traditional Persian Medicine for joint pain and for a variety of bone and joint disorders. According to traditional use of S. ebulus and its relevant pharmacologic properties, this study was designed to evaluate the efficacy and short-term safety of topical use of S. ebulus in patients with knee osteoarthritis (OA).Seventy nine pa ...