Jump to Main Content
- Enciso-Medina, Juan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Theoretical and applied climatology 2019 v.136 no.1-2 pp. 775-789
- autocorrelation; climate change; evaporation; evapotranspiration; farmers; greenhouse gas emissions; hydrometeorology; irrigated farming; irrigation requirement; models; normal distribution; rainfed farming; time series analysis; water resources; weather stations; Mexico
- ... Emission of greenhouse gases is being alleged to be causing climate change in different regions of the world. The objective of this study was to analyze the spatio-temporal trends of monthly evaporation at 52 weather stations in the state of Aguascalientes (Mexico) which have hydrometeorological records of long periods. The autocorrelation was eliminated with an auto-regressive model, and the tren ...
- Enciso-Medina, Juan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 2009 v.32 no.10-12 pp. 1975-1982
- Gossypium hirsutum; cotton; microirrigation; phosphorus; application methods; phosphorus fertilizers; subsurface irrigation; phenology; soil injection; fertigation; field experimentation; phosphoric acid; application timing; crop yield; crop quality; profitability; Texas
- ... Some subsurface drip irrigation (SDI) farmers have observed big increases of cotton lint yields just by the addition of small amounts of phosphorus (P). Several questions arise regarding these applications, such as what are the most appropriate rates, whether to split the rates between the phenological stages, and what is the most efficient method to apply P. Nutrients can be either knifed into th ...