Jump to Main Content
- Eng, Lars, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.497 no.1 pp. 133-138
- monitoring; protein conformation; refractive index; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) is a well-established method for biomolecular interaction studies. SPR monitors the binding of molecules to a solid surface, embodied as refractive index changes close to the surface. One limitation of conventional SPR is the universal nature of the detection that results in an inability to qualitatively discriminate between different binding species. Furthermore, i ...
- Eng, Lars, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2016
- carbonate dehydratase; drugs; refractive index; screening; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) is a well-established method for studying interactions between small molecules and biomolecules. In particular, SPR is being increasingly applied within fragment-based drug discovery; however, within this application area, the limited sensitivity of SPR may constitute a problem. This problem can be circumvented by the use of label-enhanced SPR that shows a 100-fold ...