Jump to Main Content
- Enuameh, Metewo Selase, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2007 v.104 no.25 pp. 10352-10357
- DNA; DNA-directed RNA polymerase; RNA; dissociation; hybrids; models; oligonucleotides
- ... A recent model for the mechanism of intrinsic transcription termination involves dissociation of the RNA from forward-translocated (hypertranslocated) states of the complex [Yarnell WS, Roberts JW (1999) Science, 284:611-615]. The current study demonstrates that halted elongation complexes of T7 RNA polymerase in the absence of termination signals can also dissociate via a forward-translocation me ...
- PubMed Central:
- Enuameh, Metewo Selase, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2011 v.39 no.suppl_1 pp. D111
- DNA; Drosophila; binding sites; databases; genome; transcription (genetics); transcription factors
- ... FlyFactorSurvey (http://pgfe.umassmed.edu/TFDBS/) is a database of DNA binding specificities for Drosophila transcription factors (TFs) primarily determined using the bacterial one-hybrid system. The database provides community access to over 400 recognition motifs and position weight matrices for over 200 TFs, including many unpublished motifs. Search tools and flat file downloads are provided to ...