Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: essen?
- Essien, E., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2018 v.147 pp. 126-130
- decision support systems; developing countries; farmers; grain storage facilities; markets; models; stakeholders; supply chain; transportation; Ghana
- ... Governments in developing countries often face the daunting task of designing a network of grain storage facilities to simultaneously benefit the various stakeholders (farmers, market traders, exporters, etc.) in the grain supply chain irrespective of the conflicting objectives of these stakeholders. Existing decision support systems either require data that are unavailable in most developing coun ...
- Essien, E. B., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2016 v.188 no.1 pp. 9
- Callinectes; Liza; average daily intake; cadmium; case studies; chromium; human health; iron; lead; manganese; pollution; risk; seafoods; zinc; Nigeria
- ... This study was designed to investigate the human health risk through consumption of seafood from contaminated sites in Kaa, B-Dere, and Bodo City all in Ogoniland. The potential non-carcinogenic health risk for consumers were investigated by assessing the estimated daily intake and target hazard quotients for Cr, Cd, Zn, Pb, Mn, and Fe while carcinogenic health effect from Cr, Cd, and Pb was also ...