Jump to Main Content
- Eum, Ki-Do, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environment international 2019 v.124 pp. 10-15
- chronic exposure; elderly; gender; mortality; myocardial ischemia; neoplasms; nitrogen dioxide; particulates; pneumonia; regression analysis; relative risk; United States
- ... The impact of long-term exposure to nitrogen dioxide (NO2) on cause-specific mortality is poorly understood.To assess mortality risks associated with long-term NO2 exposure and evaluate confounding of this association.We examined the association between 12-month moving average NO2 exposure and cause-specific mortality in 14.1 million US Medicare beneficiaries between 2000 and 2008. Associations we ...
- Eum, Ki-Do, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Science of the total environment 2008 v.407 no.1 pp. 147-153
- human health; environmental exposure; pollutants; cadmium; blood; hypertension; chronic toxicity; kidneys; South Korea
- ... Objectives: : This study is to examine the effect of cadmium exposure on blood pressure in Korean general population. Methods: : The study population consisted of 958 men and 944 women who participated in the 2005 Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (KNHANES), in which blood pressure and blood cadmium were measured from each participant. Results: : The mean blood cadmium level ...