Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Gaofeng, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2019 v.11 no.5 pp. 4900-4907
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; active sites; ammonium bisulfate; catalysts; chromatography; engineering; poisoning; porosity; porous media; quantitative analysis; silica; sulfates; sulfur; temperature
- ... Sulfur poisoning has long been recognized as a bottleneck for the development of long-lived NH₃-selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalysts. Ammonium bisulfate (ABS) deposition on active sites is the major cause of sulfur poisoning at low temperatures, and activating ABS decomposition is regarded as the ultimate way to alleviate sulfur poisoning. In the present study, we reported an interesting ...
- Fan, Gaofeng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of genetics and genomics 2017 v.44 no.9 pp. 439-449
- gene editing; genes; genetic techniques and protocols; genomics
- ... Reverse genetic screens are invaluable for uncovering gene functions, but are traditionally hampered by some technical limitations. Over the past few years, since the advent of the revolutionary CRISPR/Cas9 technology, its power in genome editing has been harnessed to overcome the traditional limitations in reverse genetic screens, with successes in various biological contexts. Here, we outline th ...