Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Minqiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Powder technology 2019 v.344 pp. 684-692
- adsorption; chemical structure; coal; density functional theory; energy; ethylene oxide; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobicity; kaolinite; molecular dynamics; organic matter; powders; simulation models; surfactants
- ... To study the effects of ethylene oxide (EO) number in surfactants on low rank coal (LRC) flotation, dodecyl ethoxyl ethers (C12EOn) with three different EO numbers were selected and their adsorption and flotation behaviors were experimentally investigated. The results show that all C12EOn can obtain the same maximum flotation recovery. Increasing the number of EO in C12EOn lowers the necessary amo ...
- Fan, Minqiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Fuel processing technology 2018 v.174 pp. 33-40
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; desorption; heat; hydrophilicity; lignite; moieties; nitrogen; oxygen; polyethylene glycol; surfactants
- ... Decrease in hydrophilicity of lignite and moisture readsorption after adsorption of a series of lauryl polyoxyethylene ether (C12(EO)n) were studied with the measurement of wetting heat and moisture readsorption ratio. Effect of the hydrophilic lipophilic balance (HLB) of C12(EO)n on efficiency of the decrease in lignite hydrophilicity was investigated. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and n ...