Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Yunting, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.175 pp. 18-25
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; atomic force microscopy; biocompatibility; blood coagulation; carboxylation; chemical bonding; colloids; cross-linking reagents; dexamethasone; drug carriers; glutaraldehyde; graphene; heat tolerance; hemolysis; hydrophilicity; intravenous injection; models; nanospheres; toxicity; water solubility
- ... A novel drug carrier is constructed by compositing hydrophilic hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrins (HP-β-CD) and carboxylated graphene nanomaterial (GO-COOH). Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy confirms that the two materials are successfully combined via chemical bonds. Further, a crosslinking agent of glutaraldehyde is applied to fabricate composite GO-COO-HP-β-CD nanospheres, as demonstrated by ...
- Fan, Yunting, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2016 v.93 pp. 117-122
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; cyclodextrins; dispersibility; drug carriers; esterification; graphene oxide; hydrogen bonding; medicine; scanning electron microscopy; solubility; thermogravimetry; transmission electron microscopy
- ... In this paper, we selected biocompatible carboxylated graphene oxide (GeneO-COOH) as a base material. The nanohybrid drug carriers composed of GeneO-COOH and cyclodextrin (β-CD), have been successfully synthesized through esterification and self-assembly technique. The nanohybrid drug carriers of GeneO-COO-β-CD were characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), fourier infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), th ...