Jump to Main Content
- Farjanikish, Ghasem, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Acta veterinaria Hungarica 2019 v.67 no.3 pp. 347-359
- Mycoplasma gallisepticum; amino acids; flocks; genes; genetic variation; histopathology; lungs; pathogenicity; phylogeny; poultry; poultry diseases; vaccines; Iran
- ... Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG) causes chronic non-fatal diseases in the poultry industry with a remarkable decrease in feed consumption, egg production and other production indices. To study the genetic characteristics of MG isolates in commercial and backyard poultry flocks, 21 positive samples from different regions of Iran were analysed in the period 2012–2017. Typical macroscopic and histopatho ...
- Farjanikish, Ghasem, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Carbon 2020 v.158 pp. 327-336
- Nematoda; antiparasitic properties; bacteria; boronic acids; chemical bonding; graphene; in vivo studies; phenytoin; tissue repair; viability
- ... While noncovalent interactions between graphene derivatives and biosystems are extensively studied, less knowledge about their covalent multivalent interactions at biointerfaces is available. Due to the affinity of boronic acids towards cis-diol bearing biosystems, graphene sheets with this functionality were synthesized and their covalent interactions with the bacteria and nematode were investiga ...